Coordinator, Business Affairs
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 5:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Business Affairs jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Business Affairs? Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator, Business Affairs for the Business Affairs Department.
This Coordinator will support the Unscripted Business Affairs team for HBOMax, TNT, tbs and truTV, including deal, administrative, and clerical support.
• Reviewing and summarizing Business Affairs deal memos and paperwork, as well as creating charts for the identification and tracking of pertinent information, tracking option dates, and notification to department of pertinent dates, etc.
• Preparing basic form documents, memos and letters.
• Administrative support for the SVP and team, including but not limited to answering phones, maintenance of daily phone log; updating and maintaining contact lists; managing schedule and calendar (meetings, conference calls, etc.); filing (management of digital files), expense reports, and booking travel.
• Maintaining temporary working files for each new project/deal given to the executives; maintaining the departmental BA files with relevant documents (signed agreements, comments, e-mails, etc.) from various projects; maintaining the chronological file and project binders for both executives; ensuring that the appropriate payroll documentation is sent upon closing of a deal with follow-up to ensure payments can be processed; sending correspondence on behalf of the executives; internal and external document distribution; drafting cover letters; redlining documents; creating and filing expense reports with corresponding receipts.
• BA degree required
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to take direction and ask appropriate questions.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel required. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. - Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Sound judgement. Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Familiarity with television business a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.