Content Operations Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 7:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Operations Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Content Operations Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Operations Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
Working as part of the WarnerMedia Global Operations team, the Content Operations Coordinator (EMEA) is responsible for the end to end management of content to affiliate platforms, OTT, Digital and D2C services across the EMEA region. This role provides end to end care for the quality of each piece of our content and every platform, to ensure the best possible consumer experience.?
Distributing content across the EMEA region, the Content Operation Coordinator will onboard studios and distributors to WM technical specifications and content security protocols, and will have ownership for processing, tracking and transforming content for our end distribution points. Error handling and fixing of content issues will be a key responsibility as you will be working with distributors and localisation vendors as well as internal ingest and post-production teams. You will work closely with vendors, tracking deliverables to ensure agreed SLA's for quality and timeliness are met and manage processing of purchase orders.
A key area of this role is the management of our affiliates, ensuring strong relationships are built and maintained at an operational level to support strategic business relationships with the platforms. This includes the management of VOD/OTT/D2C schedules and delivery of packages to platform specs including video, metadata and imagery. The ability to quickly and effectively resolve technical issues is essential as is the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues within our internal systems including TMC, BeBanjo and VWMS. You will work closely with the Content Operations Lead to onboard affiliate VOD services, reviewing tech specs and directing relevant technical, scheduling and creative teams in the set-up, testing and launch of services.
• Manage the end to end preparation and delivery of content across affiliate and WM platforms, (Broadcast, VOD, OTT & D2C). Plan ahead to ensure all required assets including video, audio, subtitles, metadata, imagery and other ancillary assets are available and packaged to required specifications and timelines and deliver to affiliates/platforms in line with WM contractual and business requirements.
• Manage onboarding of distributors/content into WM, ensuring technical and security standards are maintained.
• Manage the onboarding of new VOD/OTT services, working closely with the Content Operations Lead, WM technical teams and product owners to set up and maintain transcode profiles, packaging and delivery workflows as per platform requirements. Manage efforts across programming, operational and creative teams to ensure workflows and timelines are implemented and understood, in order to support launch and ongoing deliveries.
• Manage and solve errors within workflows such as system integration/validation errors, XML mapping, technical A/V and subtitle errors to ensure minimal impact to deliveries.
• Set up and maintain operational workflows in WM systems including META, TMC, Vantage, BeBanjo and VWMS.
• Be a key contact for affiliates/platforms regarding deliveries and day to day operational queries. Track deliveries and manage/resolve issues in a timely manner. Proactively manage and communicate delays/redeliveries with platforms and escalate to management/business as appropriate.
• Work closely with technical and operational teams at platforms to onboard new VOD services to platform specifications. Liaise on technical specification, prepare and deliver test packages for review and manage any required changes to enable sign off and platform approval for go live.
• Work with content suppliers including distributors and localisation vendors to ensure timely delivery of assets in line with agreed SLA's where appropriate. Ensure orders and materials are available on time for completion of required work and delays/rejections are managed in line with contractual agreements.
• Coordinate with service providers on a host of content services such as audio conforms, A/V fixes, VOD deliveries, ensuring requirements and timelines are clearly defined and deliverables are monitored.
• Create PO's for distributors and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure timely payment of services
• Experience in coordinating and delivering content for STB, CUP, VOD, OTT, Broadcast etc.
• Knowledge of VOD/OTT platform requirements/onboarding.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate multiple resources to meet deadlines, and to take ownership of workflows and processes.
• Ability to understand and communicate on technical specifications/processes with internal and external teams.
• Working knowledge of file formats inc. frame rates, bitrates, audio; digital delivery mechanisms; subtitles and closed captioning formats; XML mapping and editing.
• Ability to prevent issues and problem manage effectively
• Experience of managing vendors, clients and key stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the business strategy and priorities
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.