Content Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
Content Marketing Manager (CNN )
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryCNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN . With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN , a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
The Content Marketing Manager will be a masterful storyteller in bringing our brands and products to life through innovative content designed to drive acquisition. This role will be essential in developing and executing our mid-funnel acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to identify new pathways for consumers to engage with our stories, develop testable campaign concepts and execute across paid, owned and earned media channels.
• Partner with content development, brand and acquisition pod to develop content marketing strategies across various audience segments and formats
• Own content marketing asset library for stakeholder use across campaigns. Make recommendations for novel ways to distribute content, partnerships and collaborations
• Partner with creative marketing, copywriters, editorial, content and agency teams to oversee the delivery of content across various channels and platforms
• Support social and acquisition partners in execution of channel campaigns through making content recommendations and/or developing new content
• Partner with data intelligence and research teams to track campaign performance and attribution.
• Develop a feedback loop into brand, content, acquisition teams to monitor performance and author testing plan recommendations on a regular cycle
• Support customer care teams in the development of new content across support channels including website, email, social channels
• Bachelor's degree in media, marketing, journalism or relevant work experience
• 5 years working in media, marketing or related agency work
• Expert writing skills, experience in video and image-based story development and execution
• Growth mindset with analytical chops to connect emotional storytelling with aggressive subscriber acquisition goals
• Strong collaborator as this Is a cross-functional role and requires strong partnerships across all levels of the organization
• Experience in digital media and marketing tools, social platforms, data and consumer insights
• Experience in SEO and optimization of content across various platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Interest in news, familiarity with journalist standards, a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.