Content Account Manager
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Account Manager jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Content Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Account Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Florida - Miami
Overview of Role:
• Oversee content deal terms to ensure they are executed per agreement with respect to content delivery timelines, rights, mastering and marketing assets, business rules, partner branding, etc. The CAM will be the primary point of contact for the partner as it pertains to execution of content deal terms and will develop and maintain strong relationships with 3rd parties/licensors
• Manage cross functional communication of?content?deal terms with internal stakeholders (Content Programming, Operations, Marketing, Metadata, Product,?Business Operations, Legal, etc.) to execute partnership requirements and deliver on business objectives. The CAM will address and escalate as appropriate a wide range of partner issues.
• This is the one ''end to end'' team making sure all the boxes are checked by the various other teams involved in launching a new partner and supporting content partners after launch.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own title launch readiness from end to end working closely with partners and internal cross-functional teams (Programming, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.)
• Understand Max technical specifications; partner with internal teams to explain onboarding process, spec requirements, branding and other delivery requirements to partner
• Manage the timely delivery and updates of video, metadata, captions, languages and artwork from content partners
• Address and problem solve content operations issues; escalate as needed
• Navigate a variety of technical and content management systems
• Create and maintain processes and system solutions for tracking and maintaining operational deal terms and content deliveries
• Coordinate with various teams to ensure technical, promotional, business and programming alignment with partners
• Assist with the development and improvement of the partner management strategy, processes, and tools to ensure it scales and increases in efficiency for our partners
• 3-5 years of mid-level project management experience
• At least 2 years of content operations, marketing operations or operations background in a digital environment
• Strong business insight and credible technology aptitude
• Ability to develop and maintain strong partner relationships and help resolve any and all issues in a client-centric appropriate way
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Strong cross-functional and cross-cultural communication to both internal and external parties.
• Familiarity working in various content management systems.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.