Computer Graphics Associate
Full Time Job
Computer Graphics Associate, Warnermedia Studios
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
This is a creative job in a creative organization. Candidates will be evaluated on their talent and creative capabilities as well as technical proficiency to support the partner. The purpose of this position is to better address our networks' current needs as they pertain to both broadcast and multi-media design and production. This position requires a creative and technically savvy individual who can support network partners and senior-level designers in all aspects of post-production with nominal direction, with enough experience to act on his/her own in the development of broadcast and digital projects.
The CG Artist Associate is a three-year program intended for candidates who have knowledge or experience with the foundations of CG essentials such as modeling, animation, lighting, rendering, motion graphics, and visual effects. Apart from being able to work on their own, he/she will have highly effective communication and collaborative skills and will work effectively in a team environment.
• The CG Artist Associate will be expected to play a hands-on production role as 3D animator, CG motion graphics artist, and VFX artist as needed for projects in the department. He/she will be an expert using the primary production software used by the department and understand all facets of the tools used. He/she will remain well-versed with industry trends and new techniques and be able to apply new-found knowledge to current work.
• The CG Artist Associate produce projects within the given deadline. He/she will make necessary production decisions to keep projects on-track. This individual will work closely with Supervisors, Project Managers, Coordinators and Network Producers to manage scope creep and client expectations. It's imperative that he/she communicates clearly with everyone involved on projects regarding expectations, changes to scope and schedule, technical issues, and decisions impacting workflow.
• It's imperative that the CG Artist Associate communicates clearly with everyone involved on projects regarding expectations, changes to scope and schedule, technical issues, and decisions impacting workflow. He/she will be expected to develop effective creative working relationships with our network partners and co-workers from other departments.
• 2-4 yrs experience in VFX/Compositing related production.
• Experience with many of the current industry standard compositing, animation, and design software applications.
• Exceptional communication and collaborative skills.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills are a must.
• Able to take direction and work unsupervised.
• The ability to work flexible hours as needed for projects is a must.
• The ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining efficiency and creativity on high profile projects.
• High School Education
• Prefer BS or BA in animation/vfx related field.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.