WarnerMediaSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
SF or New York
Community Programmer I, Bleacher Report
The Community Programmer I is responsible for elevating and inspiring the voices of B/R App users. They are tasked with helping stand up hundreds of communities ranging from leagues, teams and topics. If you love interacting with people, have a sharp sense of what resonates with sports fans, and the spirit to help build something new this role is for you.
• Create and program content that helps ignite the voices of community members in the B/R App
• Execute plans around tentpole events throughout the sports calendar
• Collaborate with social and premium packaging to ensure community content gets elevated across all platforms
• Help elevate the voice and tone of communities across all sports by engaging directly with community leaders and contributors
• Build and curate communities within the B/R app and help seed conversation.
• 1-3 years of sports media experience preferred
• Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports. Expertise in NFL, NBA, CFB, MLB a plus.
• A keen awareness of B/R's app voice. When news happens, be expected to know how B/R's audience would react.
• Well versed in the world of sports culture.
• Copywriting and monitoring social aggregation tools.
• Being an online community leader elsewhere
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.