CNN Audio Podcast Creative Services Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
CNN Audio launched in January 2020, and is home to a rapidly growing portfolio of popular podcasts, including The Axe Files, Politically Sound, and Silence is Not an Option. We're a small team that takes the marriage of content, product, and audience strategy seriously. Our work is informed by data, and we gather listener feedback at every stage of development. We use that research to work iteratively with producers on the development of new shows and products.
CNN Audio: Podcast Creative Services Manager will manage CNN Audio's end-to-end podcast advertising and promotional campaign development & production process, develop a data-driven approach to effective podcast campaign development and provide a best-in-class creative services for internal teams and external clients.
• Manage the end to end execution and management of all of CNN Audio advertising and promotional audio campaigns (including: understanding client and internal goals, develop/write/edit/produce creative, gather digital assets, post-campaign data, etc.)
• Execution of advertising and promotional campaigns, including:
• Manage external creative discussions with clients and internal teams
• Write and edit copy
• Produce creatives
• Manage and direct voice talent
• Secure internal and external creative approvals
• Work with internal ops team to implement campaigns
• Track campaign data and provide post campaign analysis
• Track and align all advertising with CNN Audio's ad standards.
• Collaborate with the Warner Media podcast sales team to conceive and pitch creative ad executions. Provide the sales team additional tools they can use to close, and be a unique selling proposition to current and potential clients.
• Have a deep understanding of past, current and future CNN Audio content.
• Maintain strong relationships with CNN advertisers via the WM podcast sales team, and work with advertisers to develop and execute campaigns.
• Work with various internal Warner Media teams including: Podcast Operations, Account Services, Ad Traffic and Podcast Sales.
• Collaborate with other internal creative outlets, such as Courageous and Ignite to drive creative innovation for CNN Audio advertisers.
• Produce and manage CNN Audio Showcasts, as needed.
• 3-5 years of managing the end to end podcast advertising and promotional creative production process (from concept to asset management)
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to write scripts appropriate for the podcast user experience
• Experience working with external clients and internal sales teams to define advertiser goals
• Experience managing end to end development of advertising creative that meets the needs of client and is aligned with company ad standards
• Has patience and understands the creative feedback process can be time consuming
• Has project management skills to track and manage the creative development process
• Has experience using data to evaluate past ad performance and leverage to improve future performance
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• Has attention to detail, ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities at the same time
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.