Client Success Manager, Digital
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks a Client Success Manager for the Digital Client Success department.
The CNN Client Success Team is part of the WarnerMedia Revenue Operations organization. The team consists of Client Success Coordinators, Client Success Managers (CSMs), Managers, and Directors who oversee and optimize Display, Video, Mobile, and Custom campaigns across CNN's brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance goals.The Client Success Manager (CSM) will serve as the advertiser point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries throughout the campaign lifecycle by owning tasks and leveraging support teams. This role is responsible for managing campaign performance and execution to achieve client KPIs while offering best in class white glove service to our partners. The CSM is responsible for overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts.In addition to general digital expertise, the CSM will be expected to develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of CNN products and how they are sold and fulfilled. The Client Success Manager will have an opportunity to help drive upsell and incremental revenue. This role requires an analytical mindset to strategize on optimal media mix and provide meaningful insights back to clients.
• Serve as the primary pre and post-sale POC for clients in a designated POD, or book of business, to oversee the end to end campaign strategy
• Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction, and exceed client expectations
• Collaborate with Sales and other internal teams on proposal ideation, pitch materials, and capturing campaign objectives
• Partner with the CNN Inventory team to understand current trends
• Manage Media Plan creation and collaborate with Yield team to evaluate inventory opportunities and maximize revenue
• Utilize in-system inventory tools to assess site sell-and product availability
• Understand how CNN products and programs will assist brands in reaching their marketing goals
• Collaborate with Sales Account Executives, Content Strategists, Sales Solutions and CS Coordinators on RFP responses, proactive proposal development, optimizations, presentations, selling new business and upselling existing clients
• Oversee I/O processing, campaign setup and creative submission via partner teams
• Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot and escalate delivery issues, and provide optimization/up-selling opportunities
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of all CNN advertising products, internal systems and ancillary partner teams to respond to general and specific client requests, including campaign performance, delivery inquiries, billing inquiries, and accurate invoicing for campaigns
• Expand and develop client relationships to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
• Provide ad hoc trainings for clients as new products, features, and pilots roll out to market
• Develop and provide Strategic Insights, Campaign Wrap-ups and/or Quarterly Business Reviews to clients
• Maintain and update proficiencies in the digital media space
• 2 years of experience working in a Sales Planning or Client Services role
• Minimum of 2 years of Digital Media Experience
• Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
• Familiarity with digital tools and technology platforms including CRM and OMS (experience with Salesforce, Operative.One, Looker, Google AdManager, FreeWheel MRM is a plus)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently exceed service goals
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Analytical thinking with ability to drive insights from data
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent experience
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.