Client Success Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Client Success Manager for the Digital Revenue Mgmt Department.
The Entertainment Client Success Team is part of the WarnerMedia Pricing, Planning and Operations organization. The team consists of Client Success Coordinators, Client Success Managers (CSMs), Managers, and Directors who oversee and optimize Display, Video, Mobile, and Custom campaigns across WarnerMedia's Entertainment brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance goals.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) will serve as the advertisers point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries throughout the campaign lifecycle by owning tasks and leveraging support teams. This role is responsible for managing campaign performance and execution to achieve client KPIs while offering best in class white glove service to our partners. The CSM is responsible for overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts.
In addition to general digital expertise, the CSM will be expected to develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Entertainment products and how they are sold and fulfilled. The Client Success Manager will have an opportunity to help drive upsell and incremental revenue. This role requires an analytical mindset to strategize on optimal media mix and provide meaningful insights back to clients.
• Serve as the primary POC for clients in a designated POD, or book of business, to oversee the end to end campaign strategy
• Work closely with Client Success Coordinators and provide guidance to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and on schedule
• Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction, and exceed client expectations
• Collaborate with Sales and other internal teams on proposal ideation, pitch materials, and capturing campaign objectives
• Partner with the Entertainment Inventory team to understand inventory, sellouts, and packing guidelines
• Media Plan creation and collaborate with Yield team to evaluate inventory opportunities and maximize revenue
• Utilize in-system inventory tools to assess site sell-and product availability
• Understand how Entertainment products and programs will assist brands in reaching their marketing goals
• Collaborate with Sales Account Executives, Content Strategists, Sales Solutions and CS Coordinators on RFP/RFI responses, proactive proposal development, optimizations, presentations, selling new business and upselling existing clients
• Oversee I/O processing and campaign setup
• Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot and escalate delivery issues, and provide optimization/up-selling opportunities
• Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of all Entertainment advertising products, internal systems and ancillary partner teams to respond to general and specific client requests, including campaign performance and delivery inquiries
• Expand and develop client relationships to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
• Ad hoc responsibilities
• Develop and provide Strategic Insights, Campaign Wrap-ups and/or Quarterly Business Reviews to clients
• Maintain and update proficiencies in the digital media space
• 2 years of experience working in a Sales Planning or Client Services role
• Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
• Familiarity with digital tools and technology platforms including CRM and OMS (experience with Salesforce, Operative.One, Looker, Google AdManager, FreeWheel MRM is a plus)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently exceed service goals
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Analytical thinking with ability to drive insights from data
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent experience
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.