This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2020 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Category Manager jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Category Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Category Manager? The Category Manager drives the overall WBCP Poland, Fashion & Home business; with powerful commercial, retail, marketing, and strategic skills.
The Category Manager is responsible for managing the Fashion and Home categories including full P&L ownership for revenue targets. Developing business strategies to drive the long-term growth of the categories in the Polish Market. This includes working in partnership (category managing) with global / regional partners, as well as identifying and recruiting new partners where required.
The position will also establish maintain and develop relationships with relevant Fashion and Home
retail buyers – in collaboration with the WBCP Poland Retail team across all key retail accounts.
• Manage relationships with all Polish key accounts as well as Global and EMEA based partners who operate within the Polish business; ensuring best in class account management is deployed – enabling the Polish business areas to thrive and drive growth in line with the Polish market performance.
• Recruit new and appropriate licensees for all assigned categories – in alignment with the global category and franchise strategy; including undertaking all required contract negotiations & processing, whilst also ensuring that current partners are supported and serviced to their satisfaction
• Deliver best-in-class category and promotions management in cooperation with Retail Manager
• Setting of budget targets and preparing reforecasts for category area at a local level – both for Global / Regional partners, alongside any relevant local partners
• Mandate quarterly business reviews for all key licensees and local partners covering product development, retail planning, marketing support and target revenue alignment. Working hand in hand with partners to maximise the portfolio potential for these category areas
• Establishes excellent relationships with others; within and outside of the company,
• Clear communicator across all mediums, comfortable presenting to groups and does this in an impactful way by tailoring content accordingly
• Strong commercial skills. Confident working with numbers and has a good understanding of commercial parameters
• Proactively develops new approaches to address challenges, exhibiting curiosity and creativity in approach to work. Has a 'can-do' attitude.
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Ability to multi-task within fast-paced & dynamic group, attention to details
• Language: Fluent in English and Polish
• Proven experience in licensing, sales or marketing with branded consumer product companies, preferably in an international environment
• Experience within the Polish retail market, preferred in Fashion, with a clear understanding of buying and product development processes.
• Educated to degree standard or graduate calibre, with an interest in entertainment and animation.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.