WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Campaign Manager for the Digital Ad Ops & Cmpgn Mgmt department.
Setup & Traffic Campaign
• QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
• Answer any technical questions from Client Success & Sales teams.
• Complete the setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and GAM, trafficking various creative formats.
Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
• Manage the creation of test pages.
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign.
• Manage other campaign technical issues.
• Proactively investigate and escalate issues related to delivery, functionality, reporting or ad serving technology.
• Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery – then report any discrepancies and troubleshoot where necessary.
• Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with the Client Success team.
• Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations, as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers.
• Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
• Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed.
• Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business continuity.
• Minimum of two years of digital trafficking or campaign management experience within a media or agency environment.
• Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry advertising technologies.
• Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
• Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders, as well as, ability to mentor new employees.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
• College degree or similar work experience, recommended.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.