WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2021 6:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Campaign Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Campaign Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campaign Manager?
Full Time Job
Campaign Manager (LA)
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia seeks a Campaign Manager for the Digital Ad Ops & Campaign Management department. This role will be located in Los Angeles, CA and support Bleacher Report, NBA, March Madness, and NHL.
WarnerMedia is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. The Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients. The primary purpose of this position is to precisely execute all WarnerMedia sold digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising across web, mobile, & connected TVs. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical ad requirements, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads within our ad serving tools, and monitoring campaign performance after launch. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills, carry meticulous attention to detail, thrive within a fast-paced environment, and an in-depth understanding of trafficking, troubleshooting, compiling data, and trending campaign performance.
Setup & Creative Management
• QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
• Answer any technical questions from Account Services, Yield, or Sales.
• Complete setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and GAM, trafficking various types of creatives.
Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
• Manage the creation of test pages.
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign.
• Manage other campaign technical issues.
• Proactively investigate and escalate issues related to delivery, functionality, reporting or ad serving technology.
• Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery - report any discrepancies and troubleshooting where necessary.
• Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with Account Services.
• Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations to Account Services as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers.
• Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
• Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed.
• Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business
• Minimum of two years of digital trafficking or campaign management experience within a media or agency environment.
• Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry advertising technologies.
• Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
• Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders, as well as, ability to mentor new employees.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
• College degree or similar work experience, recommended.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.