WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 1:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Campaign Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Campaign Manager postings
Full Time Job
Campaign Manager (NYC)
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks a Campaign Manager for the Digital Ad Operations & Campaign Management department. WarnerMedia is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally.
The Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients. The primary purpose of this position is to precisely execute all WarnerMedia sold digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising across web, mobile, & connected TVs. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical ad requirements, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads within our ad serving tools, and monitoring campaign performance after launch.
Please apply to this role if you are interested in NYC. Note we have multiple roles open in Century City, CA and New York, NY and there are unique postings.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills, carry meticulous attention to detail, thrive within a fast-paced environment, and an in-depth understanding of trafficking, troubleshooting, compiling data, and trending campaign performance.
Setup & Creative Management
• QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
• Answer any technical questions from Account Services, Yield, or Sales.
• Complete setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and GAM, trafficking various types of creatives.
Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
• Manage the creation of test pages.
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign.
• Manage other campaign technical issues.
• Proactively investigate and escalate issues related to delivery, functionality, reporting or ad serving technology.
• Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery - report any discrepancies and troubleshooting where necessary.
• Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with Account Services.
• Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations to Account Services as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers.
• Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
• Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed.
• Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business continuity.
• Minimum of two years of digital trafficking or campaign management experience within a media or agency environment.
• Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry advertising technologies.
• Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
• Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders, as well as, ability to mentor new employees.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
• College degree or similar work experience, recommended.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.