Full Time Job
Camera Op (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Camera Op for the Production Services – Tstudios department. All camera positions must be able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition. Ability to work in a team environment is important.
• Studio Pedestal/Hand Held Camera Operator:Operate studio pedestal or hand-held television camera in a live, multi-camera television studio production.
• Jib/Camera Crane/Technojib Operator: Operate CamMate camera jib in a live, multi-camera, switched television studio production.
• Steadicam Operator: Operate Steadicam in a live, multi-camera, switched television studio production.
• Arena Link Camera Operator: Operate NBA Arena remote controlled Robo Arena cameras and remote-controlled interview camera carts for live television studio production.
• Studio Pedestal/Hand-Held Camera Operator: 4-5 years as camera operator in a live, multi-camera, switched studio television production.
• Jib/Camera Crane/Technojib Operator: 4-5 years as a CamMate camera jib operator in a live, multi-camera, switched television studio production.
• Steadicam Operator: Prefer Steadicam certified/trained operators that has 4-5 years of live, multi-camera, switched television production experience.
• Arena Link Camera Operator: 4-5 years of ROBO video camera operator experience in a live, multi-camera television studio environment.
• Excellent verbal communication, problem solving skills and ability to work in a team environment are important elements to success in this position.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.