Camera Hh, Sports
Full Time Job
Camera HH, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Florida, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
• The Job:
• Sports Camera Operator for national network remote broadcast.
• The Daily:
• Frame camera shots for live studio or field productions as directed
• Operate stationary or hand-held television camera in a live, multi-camera television production.
• Communicate with the director to make instant coverage adjustments
• Selecting, assembling and positioning equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
• The Essentials:
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a hard and/or handheld camera operator for national network remote sports broadcasts
• Strong knowledge of sports, including NBA, soccer, MLB, golf, and Esports
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment, usually with tight and changing deadlines
• Ability to build and operate pedestal cameras and lens systems
• All camera positions must be able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition.
• The Nice to Haves:
• Must be willing to travel from home market
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.