Buying Administration Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 11:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Buying Administration Assistant jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Buying Administration Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Leavesden, United Kingdom
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Posting Job Description :
As a Buying Assistant you will facilitate the product development and purchasing for our stores through providing administrative support to the buying & sourcing team members, managing supplier relationships and producing accurate reports
• Provide administrative support to our Product Development (PD) process. This will include documenting the development process (the Critical Path) for the complete buying cycle, from concept approval through to handover of goods as well as updating documents for this process on a daily basis all the while, highlighting risks and potential issues to the wider team.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Maintaining our sample library. Ensure the buying team have the most up-to-date samples, pulling them out when needed for trade and meetings and ensuring they are put back afterwards.
• Provide competitive shop analysis as requested, checking pricing, product quality and trends when directed by Buyers, Senior Buyers, or Vice President of Merchandise.
• Prepare boards and trend information for meetings when required.
• General admin duties including (but not limited to) receiving post, filing, diarising meetings, and taking minutes in meetings.
• Be able to use, and exploit sales reports to perform the role effectively and efficiently.
• Analysing sales reports (as well as other, ad hoc reporting requests), ensuring information is updated and accurate at all times.
• Prior experience in a similar administrative head office role
• Strong administration and IT skills including the MS Office Suite and ideally, buying systems (such as Aptos)
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Have strong organisational and analytical skills with an attention to detail.
• 40 hours per week (full time) on a Monday to Friday pattern.
• Occasional weekend work (as an alternate) may be required to support the wider retail business.
• Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.