Full Time Job
Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is our storyWe are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support for a show team.
• You will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative support to an Anchor, Executive Producer, and show team of approximately 25.
• Assist with expense report processing and approval, process invoices, maintain office supplies, schedule conference rooms.
• This individual must be good at fostering relationships across departments and cities to provide seamless service for clients.
• You will be required to liaise with business partners while providing support to clients such as Technology Services and Engineering among other departments.
• Support the team by coordinating and maintaining staff schedules.
• You are THE go-to person on the team - so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 3 years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.