WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 4:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Business Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Business Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Coordinator? Who is the CNN Business Administration Team? The support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
WarnerMedia seeks a Business Coordinator for the NY-Business Administration department. The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the executives and staff in the Talent and Program Development departments. You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as executive support, expense report approval and process invoices. The role also handles time off requests, reviews and tracks non-exempt OT. You will also support 2 busy executives in Talent and Program Development, booking their travel, maintaining their Outlook calendar, scheduling meetings, and preparing expense reports.
• You are THE go-to person on the team – so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
• We are looking for someone with a passion for news who is fully engaged in current events and the news business.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2 years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
• If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.