This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 4:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Business Analyst jobs in London-UK
Search all Business Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Primary Purpose of the Job
The Business Analyst will perform requirements gathering, analysis, process modelling, testing, training and support activities and will work directly with process owners, stakeholders and technical management to ensure alignment of technology solutions with strategic business roadmaps.
Essential Job Functions
• Partner with the business to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions
• Responsible to document business processes, use cases, requirements and to formulate and recommend strategic process reengineering efficiencies and business performance improvements.
• Translate designs into Functional & Technical specifications that meet the business need
• Responsible to develop cost benefits cases and to analyze and measure realisation of post-deployment benefits.
• Responsible to create detailed User Acceptance Test plans, organize and conduct User Acceptance Testing and Training activities, and to ensure successful delivery and deployment of high quality technology solutions with high rates of user adoption.
• Responsible to continually monitor and analyse post-stabilisation user adoption rates and changing business processes and to recommend required solution modifications.
• Manage & support implementation of systems
• End user support for a variety of disparate systems
Relevant Previous Work Experience
• Experience in a Business Analyst/process definition and re-engineering role
• Solid experience working with Sr. Business Executives, process sponsors and stakeholders in a facilitation role.
• Demonstrable experience working with 3rd party service providers and offshore / virtual teams
• Experience working in internal or external business, management or technology consulting
• Experience working within the entertainment industry is highly desirable
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is highly desirable
Technical Knowledge / Skills in the following areas
• Elicitation and documentation of use cases, user stories, functional requirements and functional specifications
• Definition of current and future states and identification of gaps
• Decomposition, documentation and communication of information at various levels of detail using best practice business analysis techniques and artefacts (e.g. flow charts, wireframes, screen mock-ups, etc.) for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Identification of process inefficiencies and improvements, with a high proficiency in process re-engineering, process modelling and alignment with business strategy
• Measurement, evaluation and prioritisation of scope items according to business strategic plans and development of detailed business cases/ROI analyses
• Creation of functional impact analyses (on end-user experience, functional departments, systems and business processes) for all new capabilities
Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas
• Functional knowledge of the Television Production business area - highly desirable
• Excellent grasp of business and technology best-practices
• Strong customer relationship skills, with focus on service orientation
• Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, through strong written and verbal communication skills, ranging from senior business executives to business domain experts and third parties.
• Resolution of large and complex issues in creative and efficient ways; handling multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills, critical thinking, and the ability to effectively work through abstract concepts.
• Ability to work successfully across organizational lines and influence outcomes.
• Independent preparation of presentation quality documents and Sr. Management level summaries.
• High-degree of independence and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Ability to manage dependencies, and risks associated with strategic technology deliverables
• Experience working with and relying on external vendors in alternate time zones
• Waterfall and Agile methodologies, including ability to act as Product Owner Agent on Agile teams
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Project, Outlook, Visio, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
General skills required
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Capacity to work flexible hours, including working across multiple time zones when necessary and possible extra time when necessary
• The role may require some level of international travel
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
• Business Analysis Training and/or Certification highly desirable (e.g. IIBA)
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands