Bulgarian Speaking Ptp Analyst
Full Time Job
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Summary of the Role
• GBS is a global organization responsible for accounting functions for all
• To process and pay a high volume of multicurrency supplier invoices, self-employed freelancers and employee expenses in an efficient, accurate and timely manner whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures and controls.
• This role forms part of a team of Accounts Payable responsible for multiple territories
• All applicants should have a thorough understanding of PeopleSoft as this will be a key part of the day to day role.
• A good knowledge of the Purchase Order process within the Accounts Payable process.
• Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices using an Accounts Payable workflow system would be advantageous.
• Manual processing multi-currency supplier invoices in PeopleSoft .
• Flag queries including invoices that do not conform to company policy or guidelines back to the operational business unit and suppliers.
• Ensure accurate payment of invoices to suppliers.
• Responsible for bank reconciliations for their territories/area of the business
• Enter all invoices daily into an Accounts Payable workflow system.
• Deal with supplier, self-employed freelancer and employee queries with regards to unpaid invoices/expense claims, disputed invoices/expense claims, payment cycles, etc
• Other ad hoc duties including filing, post, supplier statement reconciliations and assisting with retrieving foreign VAT invoices for sending to our third-party supplier.
• Process ad hoc, short turn around, off cycle payments as instructed by the P2P Manager.
• Provide ad hoc cover for other team members responsible for other areas of the business
• Thorough understanding of Accounts Payable function, preferably in a shared service environment.
• Must have experience of processing high volumes of invoices accurately to purchase orders.
• Computer literate with intermediate excel skills
• Understanding of payment processing, withholding tax and reviewing unreconciled bank transactions.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Fluent written and spoken Bulgarian
• Some Project, testing or implementation experience
• Use of a P2P workflow system
• Educated to Bachelor
• Good analytical skills
• High level of accuracy and good attention to detail,
• Good organizational skills
• Good team player,
• Effective communication skills with finance and non-finance personnel across the business
There will be close collaboration with the other teams in the shared service center, Order to Cash and Record to Report, as well as colleagues from other centers in Europe and regional offices in multiple countries.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.