Broadcast Standards Coordinator
Full Time Job
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Broadcast Standards Coordinator for the Broadcast Standards & Practice department. To be the central point and support the Broadcast department with administrative help and ensure the smooth operations of the department.
• Provide administrative support and coordination for the department, managing phones, maintaining files, reviewing fan mail, place supply orders, coordinate calendars, meetings, travel, expense reports, etc.
• Tracking all CW programming for coverage.
• Maintain department data bases (e.g. scripts, program content ratings, schedules, etc.).
• Track competitive programming for content and standards related issues
• Work on show coverages including Alternative, Daytime, Kids, and Prime Time as requested
• Screen dailies when problematic scenes are part of episodic content
• Follow-up script coverage; ensure notes are executed
• Review final cuts and air masters as needed
• Back up for Commercial Clearance
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets.
• Working knowledge of data bases/programs: STBS, MediaVu, MediaQurator and Eyecon preferred.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks
• Must be able to work in fast-paced high-pressure corporate environment
• Must be detail oriented
• Excellent organizational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• 2 years Previous Administrative experience required. Experience in Broadcast Standards preferred.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have strong organization and time management skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
The CW Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.