Broadcast Graphics Viz Production Designer
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2022 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Broadcast Graphics Viz Production Designer jobs in London-UK
Search all Broadcast Graphics Viz Production Designer postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
This role is for a London-based graphics specialist encompassing design, production, development, integration and operation for sports live production graphics.
You will have experience of working in fast-paced sports graphics broadcast and a deep knowledge of at least one broadcast graphics system.
You will be able to understand sports data integration and be able to work alongside the editorial and IT teams to deliver cutting edge sports data.
You are comfortable working across graphics for presentation, AR, virtual sets and analysis.
Your role will be to deliver the graphics production as required by the London based sports teams in the London Technology Hub and the Cube studios at IMG.
You need to be highly organised, methodical, autonomous and have incredible attention to detail.
• Developing production graphics for the London-based teams.
• Support the Paris BGDP team as required.
• Testing, training and rollout.
• Working with design teams
• Working with engineering
• Collaborating with your manager to successfully deliver new graphics packages.
• Working on troubleshooting and investigations.
• Training the graphics operators and occasionally working as operator.
• Assist the operational teams and regional stakeholders.
• A strong understanding of sports graphics systems.
• Strong skills, training and experience in graphics operation on Viz, Chyron or any other similar system.
• Some knowledge and understanding of graphics design and the development process.
• Some knowledge of the Adobe suite of packages, specifically Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
• Unreal engine knowledge is a plus.
• A deep understanding of broadcast graphics uses and production processes.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Top class attention to detail and out-of-this-world organisation skills.
• Positive can-do attitude.
• Self-motivated problem solver
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
• The Broadcast Graphics team is responsible for graphics across UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa:
• Production, presentation, branding, automated, commercial graphics.
• 100 feeds
• 19 diverse and prestigious Brands
• Delivering over 3 million graphics annually in 13 languages
• Ensure a 99.99% accuracy rating on all graphics.