Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
The Broadcast Designer is a core member of the Turner Sports Broadcast team and is responsible for developing and executing broadcast graphics. This is a support role and requires collaboration with other members of the creative team as well as all of production. This role will also require up-to-date industry and emerging technology knowledge to provide strategically sound and deployable solutions that work specifically to enhance our broadcast coverage.
• Maintain continuous awareness of what's trending in the various graphic design arenas. This includes all platforms (print, linear, digital, social). Maintain sharp design skills and sensibilities.
• Understand and provide design solutions for graphic requests submitted from production and sales personnel.
• Maintain daily communication with production members. Must have the availability to work weekends and some evenings as needed.
• Work closely with members of the graphics department to ensure that they have the support that they need on any given project. Find creative solutions to daily production challenges and keep abreast of changing technologies in live sports broadcast graphics production.
• Must have a professional level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other software and hardware used with the graphic design field.
• Must have experience or understanding of graphic design and motion graphic design and software/hardware associated with such work (Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects)
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, New Media Design, or related field.
• Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must work well under pressure
• General Sports knowledge/interest and an understanding of motion graphic design.
• General knowledge of professional Hockey.
• While the above requirements are inclusive of the specific responsibilities necessary for this particular role, all Turner Sports Design staff will regularly be required to perform duties that may not be implicitly stated in their job descriptions that drive the business forward. This is an expectation of all members of the team, regardless of level.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.