Full Time Job
Brand Manager - EMEA Kids
The Brand Manager will help to grow brand awareness and love for all kids platforms. The Brand Manager is an essential member of the marketing team for kids in EMEA and will support the delivery of regional brand and communications plans. The role works closely with regional EMEA teams to produce aligned marketing campaigns across the region. The Brand Manager will also find and cultivate partnerships and collaborate with relevant external and internal stakeholders.
In this role, the Brand Manager will drive the implementation of EMEA brand strategy, uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. They will ensure brand consistency acting as brand guardian across key IPs.
• You will support the Sr. Brand Manager in devising the brand strategy for linear channels and all digital owned platforms to grow the Cartoon Network brand, pivot on the HBO Max lead to market and establish the pre-school brand Cartoonito /Boomerang across the EMEA markets.
• Track and analyze KPI's and implement strategies and tactics to respond to consumer trends and opportunities.
• Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
• Project manage and execute the marketing and franchise plans, ensuring successful delivery of multiplatform campaigns across all touchpoints and working with local teams to devise the most effective methods of reaching audiences in their markets.
• Create campaign briefs (ideation and assets), working in tandem with internal and external agencies to deliver 360 campaigns
• Develop cross-EMEA consolidated franchise plans (IP's positioning, objectives, strategy, tactics, PR & Media relations) for each priority IP
• You'll support with brand pitch documents and 3rd Party presentations where needed.
• Develop insights and understanding of the TV, Digital, Social, and Consumer Products for Kids across EMEA
• You will influence and engage colleagues in central teams and local markets to follow the overarching strategy.
• You'll be a confident brand ambassador for the Brand and Franchises, sharing best practice ideas across territories.
• Experience in content or media industry required
• Experience marketing multi-platform brands
• Must love Kids content and programming
• Strategic and innovative thinker
• An excellent project manager
• Data driven
• Organised and detail-oriented
• Openness to potential EMEA travel
• Cross Cultural and time zone working required
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.