Back Of House Associate
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2022 1:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Back Of House Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Back Of House Associate postings
Part Time Job
Back of House Associate (Harry Potter Flagship)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.??
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to support the back of house leadership team in delivering the inventory management and operational strategy.
• Ensures departmental BOH upholds to all brand standards
• Supports the BOH lead and ASM on daily opening and closing procedures
• Adheres to safety guidelines to maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Acts as a departmental expert for BOH area including location of and incoming volumes of product.
• Works closely to all on hand inventory and store replenishment strategies
• Processes product shipments and transfers and is able to prioritize tasks
• Escalates opportunities for adjusting on hands and sell through rates
• Supports shipping of customer items through logistics systems and has strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow key processes to ensure compliance and accuracy.
• Is able to work with urgency to meet productivity goals
• Supports the wider team handling shipments of supplies, visual fixtures and props and vendor items.
• Is responsible for achieving assigned BOH goals daily.
• Focuses on UPT and APT through in the moment effective replenishment.
• Supports accurate record keeping through effective cycle count procedures and product counts
• Promotes a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Partners with ASM to handle and resolve all guest-related issues, ensures service standards, levels, and maximizes the customer experience.
• Supports store replenishment to ensure all items are available on the sales floor.
• Is able to multitask operational duties with providing a premium guest service experience when on the sales floor.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in premium retail BOH.
• Ability to problem solve and respond to department priorities and direction
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Experience of shipment processing and operational systems
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.