B / R Senior Social Producer
WarnerMediaSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - San Francisco
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report seeks a Senior Social Producer to join our Always On social content team.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape high-level content to match creative vision against the most important sports tent poles
and contribute ideas for day-to-day creation of content
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports.
• Support managers and brand leads to develop content strategy for individual portfolio brands.
• Support the manager oversee sport-specific content calendars and the execution of content in real time
• Minimum 4-6 Years of relevant producer and content creation experience, Must have a deep
understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
• Must have experience managing content calendars and overseeing content executions for
large sports brand social media accounts
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• 3 years experience in journalism/sports
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Experience executing and innovating creative multimedia projects with a team
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.