Audience Insights Analyst
WarnerMediaSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
Location: Brazil - Sao Paulo
• Build Boolean queries to collect and analyze social media posts using social media analysis tools including, but not limited to, Netbase
• Write reports surfacing insights and recommendations for marketing campaign optimization, consumer products product development, talent evaluation, IP passion points, and content creation
• Design presentations and data visualizations consolidating multiple data sources into executive-friendly summaries and analysis
• Evaluate digital metrics and data sets to establish KPIs
• Write, program and launch online surveys to understand consumer response to creative materials
• Analysis methodology – Analyst must determine, with minimal supervision, the best data sources, normalization methods, data cleansing methods, and analysis framework.
• Data interpretation – Analyst must apply their own business knowledge and context to the analysis of the data in order to generate actionable insights with their interpretation.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• 2 years' experience in a related field - market research or digital marketing desired.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's or AA Degree in related field (Statistics, Business, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology) or equivalent combination of education plus work experience
• Excellent written and oral Portuguese, Spanish and English communication skills required
• Very strong analytical skills, good social competence and communication skills
• Experience with social media management and analytic tools, including, but not limited Crimson Hexagon, NetBase or Sysomos
• Experience programming and analyzing online surveys from tools such as, but not limited to, Google Consumer Surveys, Toluna and Qualtrics. 3-5 years' experience with Excel Pivot tables, PowerPoint
• Very good MS Office knowledge with outstanding Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication desired but not required
• Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively
• Be proactive and ready to take on initiatives and responsibilities
• A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm and driving personal vision
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.