Associate Writer / Producer
Full Time Job
Associate Writer/Producer (Turner Sports)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
Turner Sport's Creative Department (CSSU) is looking for an Associate Producer to join their Emmy Award Winning Team. CSSU delivers customized content across the full spectrum of Turner Sports' media platforms.
The Associate Producer will be responsible for producing (but not limited to) promos, remote and studio elements, features, internal presentations and sponsored co-brands. This includes concept ideation, script writing, directing shoots, post producing and delivering materials for all Turner Sports properties.
• Majority of time spent in post-production edit developing projects.
• Oversee edits and coordinate efforts of editor, audio and visual designers including broadcast graphics.
• Guide projects through approval process, make appropriate revisions and ultimately develop a final version ready to be broadcast.
• Produce and direct basic field shoots including pre-production as well as onsite coordination of all personnel (talent, interview subjects, camera and audio operators, productions assistants etc.)
• Participate in CSSU's internal creative brainstorms.
• College degree or equivalent experience in broadcast/content production.
• Strong script writing skills
• Extensive knowledge of internet, social media, sports, and popular culture.
• Strong basic editorial skills. Must be able to demonstrate an ability to evaluate content for editorial integrity.
• Willing to acclimate to a live sports schedule, which includes some work on nights, on weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects
• Motivation to produce creative content that will entertain and connect with an audience.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.