Associate Writer / Producer
Full Time Job
Associate Writer / Producer-Cartoon Network Creative Group
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Writer/Producer for the Creative Group-On-Air-Toon department. Write and produce promos/packaging/content for the Cartoon Network Creative Group. Including promotion and navigation for linear broadcast, on and off-channel campaigns as well as network branding. Have a strong understanding of the brand's aesthetic/tone and of how to best speak to our core Kids & Family audiences. Will need to be well versed in all Cartoon Network series with flexibility to work on more recent Kids & Family extensions such as Cartoonito, HBOMax, and The Wizarding World.
• Concepting, writing and producing on-air and off-channel promos, packaging and trailers for Cartoon Network, the kids and family titles of HBO Max and Cartoonito.
• Maintain each brands tone, voice and sensibility.
• Watching and familiarizing with all recent Cartoon Network series and characters in order to consistently feature the most current and relevant material to our audience.
• Concept, write and produce creative assets for sizzle reels, sponsored promotions, consumer products, games.
• Writes/produces full scope of materials for pro-social initiatives.
• Copywriting for various off-channel initiatives, including web sites, apps and events.
• Organize efficient delivery of assets for all projects.
• May inform and guide key art, print, billboard, banner ads, real world events and properties across all platforms and for other departments.
• Work is closely and regularly reviewed and supervised.
• Assigned entry level projects.
• Assists on standard and/or more complex projects.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate ideas with team members both within and outside of the Creative Group. Collaboration is key.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects under high-pressure deadlines.
• Must have knowledge of current trends in social media, music, comedy and kid's culture.
• 2-3 years experience writing, producing in a creative environment, or multiple examples of personal work.
• Passion for cartoons, kids programming!
• Process oriented with strong quality control skills/attention to detail.
• Collaborative and flexible.
• Ability to manage fast deadlines.
• High School graduate
• College graduate (preferred, but not essential)
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.