Associate Production Manager, Wm Studios
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Production Manager for the Production Services - Tstudios department to provide the Sports partners of WarnerMedia Studios with support for all of their production needs in the studio - and on location if needed. Support by overseeing day to day operations and bookings of the studios and on location if necessary. Assist with managing the booking of all resources, as well as the associated equipment, personnel and client support rooms. Partner with Turner Studios Operations and Accounting teams to ensure accurate reporting and reconciliation of studio work orders.
• Provide Production management support for our Sports partners for any production needs in studio and on location.
• Work with various Partner Production Managers to ensure procurement of necessary personnel, equipment and schedules for studio and location productions.
• Manage the communication between the Sports and Studios Production Operations.
• Manage the process of Production Intake, Mobilization and Postmortem for Sports productions.
• Create, manage and reconcile production budgets for our Sports partners.
• Provide production management support to our Sports and Entertainment production management team in studio and location.
• Accurately create and reconcile all assigned projects in scheduling tool. This includes all aspects of reconciliation such as payroll, rental equipment invoices, petty cash reconciliation.
• Manage the daily bookings requirements for Partners.
• Work closely with Sr. Ops and Crewing manager on all studio scheduling, procurement of necessary personnel for productions in studio and on location, secure internal resources (i.e. security, housekeeping), secure gear or rentals needed for any production.
• 4-6 years studio television production management experience
• Strong understanding of all aspects of television production
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Excellent verbal and written Communication
• Production administration experience
• Background in various aspects of television production
• Production knowledge of live sporting events
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.