This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in London-UK
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Associate Producer who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on console platforms & PC.
The Associate Producer is responsible for supporting their department's scheduling and completion of deliverables for the game. They will be involved in all stages of the project, from initial concept to the completion of the finished product and will need to excel in managing both the high level tasks (scheduling, QA planning etc.) to the daily low level tasks such as dealing with ad-hoc issues and problem solving.
• Support the Production Team. Work on tasks from your assigned producers. When required substitute for your assigned producers in meetings and in managing the production process for feature teams.
• Round Ups & Developer Support: Conduct rounds ups and provide general support including:
• Round up design components, sprint tasks and milestone closing bugs.
• Build Support: Managing the milestone builds from a production perspective and rounding up developers for final bug fixes etc.
• Backlog Updates: Work with producers and leads to maintain your assigned team's backlogs health for sprints and milestones.
• Task Entry Support: Ensure all tasks are entered in to the Backlog in the required format within 24 hour deadline.
• Milestone Documentation
• QA Liaison
• Deliverables Status Tracking
• Pipeline & Dependency Tracking
• Meeting Support
• An excellent understanding of the Office suite i.e. Excel, Word
• Experience of bug tracking systems such as JIRA
• Experience using project management and version control systems e.g. Hansoft, Shotgun, Perforce
• Experience working with QA and the different techniques they use in testing
• Programming or scripting experience is a bonus
• Demonstrable experience working on AAA projects including examples where you have:
• Worked with a development team on a project from concept to ship.
• Exhibited a commitment to excellence and accuracy within your work demonstrating how you set a higher quality bar than existed before you were responsible.
• Collaborated in an area of a project that wasn't performing well and are able to explain how it was turned around and the lessons learned by the team.
• Show that you can identify and correct systemic problems when things do go wrong.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple requests from different people while working towards a deadline.
• Passion for gaming, with an excellent understanding of design across genres
• Familiar with common development methodologies and process.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.