This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 3:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Remote-GA
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Associate Producer (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Remote
The Associate Producer for CNN's Documentary Unit works closely with unit producers to execute documentary projects - from inception to completion.
• Duties include heavy research and telephone reporting, pre-interviews, and coordinating logistics for field production.
• The AP is responsible for locating, procuring, and managing internal and external video and assets.
• The AP must work closely with rights and clearances, the affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure the best and latest video is acquired, used, and credited properly.
• The AP works closely with editors during postproduction, left-siding scripts, providing media, anticipating, and responding to requests, organizing footage and tracking sources of material for licensing.
• 2-3 years of experience in TV/news/digital production.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with CNN databases such as MediaSource, MIRA, and the CNN Library is required
• Proficiency with archive sources, such as Getty Images and Associated Press is very helpful.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.