Associate Producer, Sports
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Sports jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Producer, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
Turner Sports is looking for a Highlight Supervising AP to join their Emmy Award Winning Team. As part of the team, you will be the lead Producer of highlights for our top sports properties, such as NBA, NCAA March Madness, and our new NHL and MLB packages.
Your primary focus will be to tell the stories of the night through highlights. This includes prepping, researching, and then managing a team of highlight editors and loggers watching the games each night for the studio show. 90% of our shows air live so being able to perform under pressure is critical. Being familiar with various Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram is also important for this role.
• Minimum 2 years experience working on a highlight driven studio show, preferably in a live sports environment.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Have thorough knowledge of NHL, NBA - NCAA basketball, & MLB – present and historical
• Lead up to 30 people (editors and loggers) each night in the building of highlights
• Scheduling of nightly freelance editors and loggers
• Supervise, watch, approve, and change highlights on any given night (sometimes up to 15 gms)
• Have knowledge of proper construction of a highlight package and be able to tell the story
• Work under pressure for live TV
• Be able to think outside the box when telling the story of the game
• Know what a bump and brolls are and supervise the execution of these
• Be able to cut Pre or Post sound from any game
• Problem solve with Engineers and editors when troubles arise
• Have knowledge of the Feeds Router to pull up games on the monitor wall
• First point of contact for Highlight Room with producer, AD, Director, research and EVS, constantly throughout the night
• Know where to find historical clips on the Sports server and ability to package these together in a timely manner
• Help manage video with the Sport Library and the Ingest personnel
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.