Associate Producer, News Products
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/6/2021 9:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Associate Producer, News Products jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, News Products postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer, News Products? Associate Producer, News Products - CNN Audio
CNN Audio creates and distributes all audio content, including original podcast, news briefing and showcasts for CNN Worldwide.
The Associate Producer will assist with the editorial and technical production of hourly short form news briefings, breaking news alerts and additional short form content. S/he will help write, voice, and edit episodes, alongside a producer, and in partnership with the CNN Digital News Alerts team. S/he will fact-check copy, ensuring it meets CNN editorial standards.
• Monitor the latest CNN news updates.
• Adapt approved copy to an audio-first presentation.
• Coordinate with CNN News Alerts team on timing of breaking news updates.
• Voice updates when needed.
• Edit briefings in ProTools and upload in software system.
• Coordinate with technical team on standard operating procedures for recording/editing/engineering.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
You must be an avid news consumer with prior journalism experience, preferably in an audio newsroom. You'll need to be detail-oriented, wildly creative with strong editorial judgement and skills. A passion for breaking news is required.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2 years of editorial experience in an audio newsroom.
• Good writing skills.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording.
• Strong collaboration, interpersonal, communication, excellent teamwork and team-building skills. Ability to thrive under pressure with diverse staff and talent.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, 24/7 deadline-driven environment.
• Must be agile and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.