Associate Producer, Digital Programming, CNN
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, GA
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Associate Producer, Digital Programming, CNN jobs in Los Angeles-GA
Search all Associate Producer, Digital Programming, CNN postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer, Digital Programming, CNN?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - District of Columbia - Washington, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Producer for the Digital Programming department.
Are you cool under pressure and creative? Can you craft a notification or headline to make any story interesting? Do you have a thirst for news and knack for making it understandable to regular folks? Do you have a passion for finding the perfect visuals to go with a story? Are you all about making news as engaging an experience as the rest of our digital lives? Then you should join the CNN Digital Programming Team. We take the extraordinary content of CNN -- from text to videos to interactives -- curate and organize it for a digital audience, from CNN.com on phones and desktop to the CNN app and other platforms.
• Programming associate producers are obsessed with finding that perfect alert, headline, image and curation of stories.
• They worry about homepages, social platforms, article pages and section fronts.
• They take initiative to recognize programming needs, and they work with more senior team members -- producers, editors and senior editors -- to make sure the needs are met.
• They will focus on CNN's hot-seat programming duties, including writing audience-friendly notifications for Twitter, email, browser and app.
• That also means high-speed writing of accurate headlines, fast-paced news judgment and CMS ninja work.
• Programming associate producers are seen internally as go-to people for how to get compelling and essential journalism seen and shared. To that end, they think like readers/swipers/watchers/listeners and help connect disparate digital dots to the benefit of global audiences second-by-second, minute-by-minute.
• They are addicted to audience analytics and A/B testing and work to ensure CNN is meeting its revenue goals.
• Digital associate producers are ace collaborators, working with video and photo teams, social teams, the global digital news desk, vertical teams and beyond.
• They are excellent givers of feedback, and they participate in post-mortems and other conversations about sharpening our programming.
• They have a knowledge of digital content in many forms -- articles, videos, galleries, social content, interactives, podcasts, etc -- across the entire portfolio and create compelling digital packages for distribution on a wide range of platforms.
• They suggest ideas and/or execute programming strategies that contribute to the life of content, from publication through ongoing refreshes and updates.
• At least 1 to 2 years of related experience.
• Good writing and editing skills and a basic understanding of story-telling.
• The ability to work quickly under pressure and collaborate closely with others is essential.
• Willingness to work nights and/or weekends.
• Ability to generate and pitch ideas.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.