Associate Operations Manager
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2021 6:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Operations Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Operations Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Operations Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Operations Manager for the Tech Ops – MML department.
NCAA Digital builds and operates all digital experiences supporting NCAA college sports. This includes NCAA.com, and the award-winning March Madness Live suite of products.
The Associate Operations Manager will support operations across NCAA.com and March Madness Live digital properties. The Associate Operations Manager will work closely with the product, technology, and sponsorship teams. The job entails project management of digital products, such as March Madness Live. People will come to you to ask where the team is and where the team needs to be. You will listen to the needs of the team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, you will drive your project to completion on-time. They call it March Madness for a reason. April is too late!
Additionally, the Associate Operations Manager will take an active role in supporting NCAA.com in digital coverage for many of the 90 annual NCAA championships.
• Project managing full life-cycle product development from concept to delivery
• Assembling highly effective teams across a matrixed environment that includes product management, development, marketing, ad sales, and more
• Preparing and executing Event Operations plans for high profile events such as March Madness Live
• Improving how we work in an agile manner-suggesting and implementing working improvements iteratively for the team
• Maintaining open and constant communication among internal team, external stakeholders, and management regarding project status
• Identifying and managing project risks
• Administering JIRA/Confluence online documentation
• Ensuring accurate event information for all 90 NCAA championships is reflected on website and mobile apps
• Coordinating and monitoring live scoring
• 1 years prior project management experience
• 1 years working on ad-supported digital products (web, app, or emerging devices)
• Proven ability to work under deadlines in website-related projects and meeting organizational goals
• Must have strong teamwork skills
• Advanced customer service skills, including proactive troubleshooting
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to work in Sports industry
• Experience working in fixed-date software development projects
• Experience using agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
• Experience working in development integration projects
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.