Associate Manager, Social Media
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Associate Manager, Social Media jobs in Burbank-WA
Search all Associate Manager, Social Media postings
Full Time Job
Associate Manager, Social Media (Remote)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WB Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes, and wizards in the world. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do. We have studios and offices across the globe.
Warner Bros. Games is looking for an Associate Social Media Manager to join our Content Marketing team. Ideal candidates are passionate about modern communication styles and mediums, connecting gaming communities through online engagement programs, and are skilled in communication across multiple teams and studios. They should have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of popular social platforms, and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities.
• Support development of social strategy for the game social programming calendar driven by the Social Media Managers.
• Consolidate and report on worldwide community trends, topics, and sentiment.
• Closely collaborate with the Content Marketing and game studio teams to create social channel strategy, social content calendar, and set up KPIs to measure success with agencies.
• Partner with the game development team to create social messaging on owned and operated channels.
• Assist the Social Media Managers with the creation of social key messaging, reactive messaging, and FAQs for global use.
• Propose multi-region engagement initiatives to support major Brand milestone rollouts.
• Closely collaborate with the Analytics team to measure, monitor, and report on specific program performance and longer-term trends as well as other industries related to influencer efforts.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in social media management for gaming.
• Familiarity with content creation, editing, and distribution.
• Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems.
• Analytical skills tracking social metrics.
• Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments.
• Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization.
• Experience with cross functional team coordination.
• A gamer – any genre.
The Nice to Haves
• Passion for and familiarity with brand communications and marketing is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.