Associate Manager, Social Impact
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Manager, Social Impact for the WM Corp Responsibility department.
A member of the WarnerMedia corporate social responsibility (CSR) team, the Associate Manager works closely with the Director, Social Impact to support signature programs and production pipeline initiatives.
• Provide day-to-day management of signature education programs, including WM Story Lab. With direction from Director, Social Impact and working closely with internal and external partners, manage program operations and logistics-including curriculum design, training events, educator support and legal clearances. Direct and/or develop program materials, including curriculum, promotional flyers, videos and digital program portals. Manage program budgets.
• Provide day-to-day support for new program development. Research social issues and nonprofit organizations as needed to inform development of new programs and community engagement strategies in priority markets. Conduct market research and benchmark studies to assess company positioning and community needs.
• Provide support to WarnerMedia CSR's production inclusion programs that create pathways for people to gain employment in the entertainment industry's crafts and technical jobs. Programs include the company's Access to Action program, grants to nonprofit partners and other special projects. Duties include communicating with film and television productions about production assistant needs, working with and directing nonprofits that source potential candidates for programs, tracking candidate placements, identifying new pathways for candidates, troubleshooting, and coordinating training and alumni events and communications.
• Work with WarnerMedia corporate communications team to provide written materials and information about CSR programs and initiatives to support internal and external communications, including social media. Develop strategic editorial and/or video content and ensure timely communication of CSR initiatives and news. Identify and build partnerships across the company to leverage CSR content across other divisions' social media platforms. Hire, direct and/or manage photographers and videographers as well as visual content to support communications.
• Direct and/or develop digital solutions for signature programs as initiatives scale to a global market.
• Develop measurement tools, aggregating and analyzing data to show programs' outcomes and impact.
• Perform other related duties as assigned and as priorities change.
• 5 years' related work experience
• Corporate social responsibility experience and/or experience working in a corporate environment preferred
• Marketing, communications, graphic design and/or events experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required, preferably in CSR, communications, nonprofit management or related fields
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Experience with Adobe Suite (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop) and basic design skills preferred
• Experience with WordPress preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Budget management experience required
• Experience developing visual presentations/decks
• Familiarity with the nonprofit community specific to media and entertainment preferred
• Data collection, management and assessment skills required
• Experience working with photographers and video crews required
• Prioritize competing demands and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Manage projects either from start-to-finish or piecemeal as needed
• Pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Be able to work independently
• Be detail-oriented and goal-driven
• Be flexible and able to adjust to shifting priorities
• Possess a professional mannerism
• Must work and communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Experience working and interacting with all levels of executives, including senior management and nonprofit partners
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• Work well under time constraints
• Must be available to attend activities before, during and after regular business hours, when necessary
• Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and work effectively with people from across the company, including senior management
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.