Associate Manager, Marketing Analytics
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
W arner Bro s . Games (Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment) is the interactive home of some of the most iconic brands in entertainment . From Mortal Kombat and Batman to Harry Potter and LEGO, we produce stories and unique player experiences that reach millions of gamers across the world . To continue our growth trajectory, we are further building out our team of collaborative individuals with analytic thinking and strategic minds.
We are seeking an Associate Manager, Marketing Analytics, to join the Marketing Team at our Burbank HQ . Reporting to the Director of Marketing Analytics, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of business-focused Analytics support and solutions experience . This is a new position as we are looking to build this team out: there will be a wide opportunity to solve interesting business questions and bring together diverse teams, data, tools , and techniques, to deliver comprehensive and insightful analyses to support W arner Bro s . Games business decisions.
Marketing Analytics support and focus across three primary pillars of capabilities:
• Campaign Analytics: KPI Reporting, Benchmarking, Measurement of how various Marketing activities are doing in driving sales.
• Social Analytics: Sentiment & Social Platform Analytics (mentions, views, posts), analyze how our community fits into Marketing strategically, optimizing which social platforms we should be using.
• Influencer & Streaming Analytics: Streaming Platform Analytics (minutes watched, viewership, streamer retention), measurement of how influencers impact our business objectives , relationships between viewership and game growth.
Creation, iteration and ownership of Data Analyses that inform complex business problems . Bring forward best-in-class data methods, to increase the level at which data drives business stakeholders' decision making.
• Provide primary analytics support to Marketing Channel leads (Content Marketing, Influencer team, E-Sports team, Social and Community team) and Brand Managers.
• Write and present clear summaries of analyses, with engaging visualizations of data and specific, actionable recommendations to business stakeholders.
• Ability to talk about technical subjects (e.g., a regression) to a non-technically inclined audience.
Leveraging specific Marketing Analytics tools and methods
• Market Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, Prediction Modeling, Data Visualization, A/B testing, simulations and optimization, Incrementality Analysis, Text Analytics.
• We are not looking for a ''unicorn'' who already knows about all the above, but a candidate who understands some of these topics already with a desire to learn further about them all.
• Have 3+ years of demonstrated experience in providing Business-focused Analytics support and solutions . This Business-focused Analytics support and solutions is not required to be strictly within the ''Marketing Analytics'' space, but it is a definite plus.
• A proven history of communicating with cross-functional partners, using data to solve complex business problems and drive business solutions.
• An understanding of how Marketing and its various components serve as drivers of overall performance.
• A big-picture understanding of Key Performance Indicators such as ROAS, Cost per Acquisition/Unit sold, LTV, Retention Rate, Daily/Monthly average usage, etc.
• Proficient with both Excel and a data visualization tool ( e.g. Tableau) . Experience with some combination of Google Analytics, Social Listening Tools, SQL, and Social Media APIs . R and Python experience is helpful but not necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree or above in a quantitative-focused field . Relevant fields include but are not limited to Business Analytics and Management, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Marketing.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.