WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 10:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Editor? Temporary Associate Editor
CNN's Brand Studio is looking for a temporary New York City-based associate/assistant editor to help assist our post production team. The person who lands this job will have an immense opportunity to help contribute to great branded content that will be distributed on an unparalleled scale. The Studio works with a Who's Who of blue chip brands that all have meaningful media budgets. The goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Snapchat, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices. The Associate Editor will be an indispensable and intelligent force within the new studio. An excited storyteller and diligent organizer, you have started to really find your footing in the world of NYC production. You've worked with editors to organize workflow, and you've strived to show off your new voice as an editor with a reel to prove it. You like the idea of helping to create a Studio full of the most high-functioning and highly-creative graphic storytellers around.
• Charged with helping setup projects
• Manage post-production workflow in tandem with Craft/Senior Editors
• Adhere to setup and wrap protocols-Ingesting, organizing and identifying selects
• Assist in organizing archive(s)
• Extremely comfortable in Adobe Premier
• 2 years of editing with some motion graphic work for mid to large consumer media brands across broadcast and digital.
• Familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere, PluralEyes, DaVinci Resolve, and post production workflow.
• Highly organized and self-sufficient- Experience working with Advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus
• Experience shooting with 4K cameras and managing workflow a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.