Associate Director, Studio & Remote Productions
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 9:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Director, Studio & Remote Productions jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Director, Studio & Remote Productions postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
Associate Director, Studio and Remote Productions.
The ideal candidate will be v ersed in both studio and remote productions. This includes coming up with creative ideas, writing shot sheets and cards for talent, pre-producing taped elements, incorporating graphics, timing taped packages and counting producer and director out of all video packages.
• Helping the producer with creative storyline ideas for the show.
• Setting a truck or control room so production can walk in to a ready environment.
• Write or edit promo copy.
• Keep game and studio shows ahead on promotional items.
• Understand what in-game packages should be built during the show and be able to quickly and effectively communicate these needs with tape.
• Be able to work with design and specialty graphic unit to create, update and implement update elements as needed. This includes gathering all audio and video assets including graphics, sound effects and music.
• Work with editors for high end / specialty tape pieces and graphics. Ability to manage the edit so the editor can work as efficiently as possible to deliver the high end content which is imperative to our corporate culture and success.
• Work with the sales and promo group to make sure production has everything they need for the show.
• Balance master control / studio communications as well as function as a remote AD during live events.
• Oversee remote melts.
• A love and passion for sports, particularly NBA, MLB, NHL and Olympic Sports.
• No issues traveling for remote games.
• 3 years minimum experience as a studio and / or remote AD.
• No issues working late nights, long days, weekends and holidays.
• A desire to be part of a talented team of individuals working towards the same goals on a daily basis.
• Excellent communicator.
• An understanding of the power of social media and ways to incorporate into broadcasts.
• Able to take direction and complete tasks independently.
• Understand and recognize popular music to enhance our broadcasts; both remote and studio.
• Proactive with great passion, thought and opinions with a sense of ownership to all assigned projects.
• A working knowledge of EVS machines and spot boxes.
• Understanding INews, Slack, Kiswe, Splashtop and statistical websites are helpful.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.