Associate Director, Partner Marketing,
This was removed by the employer on 7/16/2021 5:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Director, Partner Marketing, jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Associate Director, Partner Marketing, postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, Partner Marketing,?
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading affiliate marketing for Warner Media (WM) Networks affiliate businesses, including the WarnerMedia network channels as well as the direct-to-consumer services (HBO GO) in India, Korea and South East Asia (INSEAK).
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• To support key affiliates' marketing activities for all WM brand of channels & direct-to-consumer services in the market. The Channels & direct-to-consumer services include: HBO, HBO Family, HBO Signature, HBO Hits, Cinemax, Cartoon Network, Warner TV, OHK!, Boomerang, CNNI, BFTV & HBO GO
• Lead and manage the affiliate marketing teams that are based across the region. This role will be responsible to manage 4 affiliate marketing resources (3 in Singapore, 1 in Taiwan).
Key Result Areas:
• Support to achieve WarnerMedia Networks affiliate sales goals by successfully plan/manage/implement affiliate marketing initiatives across the region.
• Achieve group marketing team goals by aligning marketing, franchise, brand and IP sales/marketing objectives through affiliate marketing engagement.
• Manage & develop affiliate marketing team to be the top of the class marketing team in the region.
• Formulate Affiliate marketing strategies to integrate promotional efforts across all platforms (on-air, online, print, direct mail, radio, social media, on-ground etc.) with all WarnerMedia affiliates. - 20%
• Work closely with affiliate partners on ATL/ BTL promotion on loyalty, upsell, and acquisition drives for our channels/service as well as maintaining share of voice in the market – drive tune in, sign-ups, subscribers' engagement. 20%
• Manage affiliate marketing calendar - Asses the marketing requirements by business function, key franchises, brand/IP priorities, identify marketing opportunities, Identify organization priorities based on business lines. 20%
• Work closely with each business lines (Theatrical, TV distribution & Home Video, Networks, Consumer Products and Franchises management) to promote our channels and direct-to-consumer services by implementing marketing campaigns across affiliates platforms. 10%
• Manage affiliate marketing budget– work closely with key stakeholders on budget allocation, strong process-oriented approach to track, report and effectiveness. 10%
• Leading marketing collaborations internally– lead the affiliate marketing team by working closely with other internal teams (brand, social, product, creative services, Comms, Ops, programming, franchises management) to roll out affiliate marketing campaigns based on client requirements, sales cycle & internal marketing goals 10%
• Initiate localized affiliate marketing activities to promote WM and build brand. 5%
• Lead, coach, & grow affiliate marketing team to cross pollinate to accelerate learning curve for team members
• Minimum 10 years affiliate/partner marketing experience in a media industry, ideally TV/SVOD industry
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management or Mass Communication.
• Fluent in English & other Asian language is a plus
• Strong people management skill
• Strategic and creative campaign planning
• Project management
• Passionate about contents
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Creative, analytical and resourceful.Willing to travel & work long hours when required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.