WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Designer (CNN)
Location: United States - New York - New York
The Associate Designer is a visual communicator who collaborates with artists, designers, producers, and directors to assist in creating design assets and content related imagery on our products and platforms for live and VOD content.
• Provide support to designers in creating digital designs, layouts, and other related still graphic assets for our content development team including presentations, pitch decks, newsletters, and mocks
• Take existing designs and direction and create visually engaging thumbnails, key art, hero images, and other on platform editorial content imagery
• Assist in designing and illustrating elements for series and episodic level preview imagery, visually conveying content in a single image to drive audiences
• Iterate on existing thumbnail designs and preview imagery to create multiple layouts and options for maximum audience impact
• 1 years related work experience creating and developing graphics
• Strong design and typographic sensibility,
• Experience in a deadline driven environment
• Technical skills with digital graphics
• Experience working knowledge of design software such as Adobe Suite, Figma
• Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal skills, to clearly communicate and lead diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
• Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeve and get things done.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.