Associate Creative Manager
WarnerMediaPlaya Vista, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Creative Manager jobs in Playa Vista-CA
Search all Associate Creative Manager postings
Full Time Job
Associate Creative Manager- Creative Production Studio
Location: United States - California - Playa Vista
WarnerMedia Entertainment Marketing is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and exceptionally organized multi-tasker to build and execute impactful cross-platform content programs. The desired candidate is a strategic creative that will support the development and production of integrated marketing programs that create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for the WarnerMedia Entertainment properties including HBO Max AVOD, TBS, TNT, True TV, Adult Swim, and WM Kids and Family.
This individual will support branded content programs across the full life of a campaign - building creative strategies that are deeply rooted in insights, developing omni-channel ecosystems, ideating concepts & pitch materials and leveraging all WarnerMedia touchpoints to deliver on our clients' core marketing objectives. This creative producer will collaborate with ad sales solutions teams to produce content experiences across linear, digital, social, streaming and experiential platforms – reaching the fandoms of some of the world's most iconic entertainment IP including Rick & Morty, DC Comics, Wonder Women, Harry Potter, Friends, Impractical Jokers, Conan, and AEW.
The ideal candidate understands how to concept and produce content marketing and sponsorship opportunities in-line with brand strategies, must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels (both internally and externally), will contribute to internal brainstorms and work in a fast-paced environment that often involves juggling multiple priorities. The candidate must have experience creating integrated campaigns, be detailed oriented and have a deep knowledge of social channels, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. Linear experience is a plus.
This person will ideally be based in LA , will report into a studio Creative Director, and will need to support proposal development, creative storytelling, and cross portfolio executions wherever they are needed.
• Work with the studio Creative Director to develop custom creative ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative digital marketing solutions and leveraging the suite of WarnerMedia capabilities.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with network, sales, creative, strategy and research teams.
• Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of WarnerMedia IP, programming, creator network, talent, key tentpole events and experiences and the company's various media and social product offerings.
• Support the Network teams to create ground-breaking custom content programming
• Asist in developing stellar presentations which clearly communicate marketing strategy and campaign ideas for clients
• Collaborate with network, production, creative, talent, experiential and other teams and constituencies to ensure seamless implementation of sold programs
• Support campaigns through full life-cycle
• Meet project timelines and program deadlines
• Participate in internal and agency/client status meetings
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
• 3 years creating cross-platform digital marketing programs
• Stellar copywriting, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Strong content/creative development experience
• Experience in production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
• Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
• Strong presentation skills – both in structure and content
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
• Experience executing against tight production schedules for defined assets
• Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
• Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
Perks and Benefits
• Pet Insurance
• Health, dental, and vision benefits
• 401(k) with a company match
• Generous paid time off each year
• Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.