Associate Campaign Manager
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Associate Campaign Manager (LA)
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Campaign Manager for the Digital Ad Ops & Campaign Management department. This role will be located in Los Angeles, CA and support Bleacher Report, NBA, March Madness, and NHL.
WarnerMedia is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. The Associate Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients. The primary purpose of this position is to precisely execute all WarnerMedia sold digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising across web, mobile, & connected TVs. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical ad requirements, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads within our ad serving tools, and monitoring campaign performance after launch. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail, thrive within a fast-paced environment, and have a fundamental understanding of online media & advertising.
• Setup & Traffic Campaign
• QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
• Answer any technical questions from Client Success & Sales teams.
• Complete the setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and GAM, trafficking various creative formats. Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
• Manage the creation of test pages.
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign. (Campaign Management)
• Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery – then report any discrepancies and troubleshoot where necessary.
• Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with the Client Success team.
• Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations, as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers.
• Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
• Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed.
• Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business continuity.
• One year of media & advertising experience within a media or agency environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
• Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
• College degree or similar work experience recommended.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.