Assistant Operations Manager, Warehouse
Full Time Job
Assistant Operations Manager, Warehouse (Harry Potter)
Location: Carlstadt, New Jersey, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
To assist with the management of the warehouse and warehouse operations that supports Warner Bros. flagship NY store, and our North American ecommerce operations. Our goal is to improve support to the store, improve the efficiency and timing of deliveries, and fulfil ecommerce orders in the local market. This role will focus on managing the warehouse team, fulfilling stock movement to store, and ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day operation of our warehouse.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Take responsibility for the site and management of all activity for incoming inventory and outgoing inventory to the store.
• Management of people at the site, including engaging employees, setting goals, and communicating priorities. They will coordinate recruitment of warehouse operatives and plan training and ongoing development.
• Responsible for the efficient flow of inventory through the business and a safe and healthy working environment. Responsible for all machinery and equipment, including planning preventative maintenance.
• In charge receiving all deliveries and purchase orders. Makes sure that any stock moved around site is recorded in our warehouse management system.
• Plan deliveries to store and communicates with the store team.
• Experience of supporting the management of a warehouse, stock distribution center, or busy goods-in department
• IT literate, including use of warehouse management systems (WMS)
• Able to independently make decisions, prioritize workloads and manage change
• Well organized and focused
• Able to communicate with internal and external partners
• Works as part of a team with a flexible approach
• Supports all inventory counts at the warehouse
• Use of Microsoft Office 365 preferred
• Experience of licensed products preferred
• Interest in film and television, and if possible, Warner Bros.' Wizarding World franchise preferred
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation for roles that will be performed in Burbank. The rate listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Salary Range: $65,000 –$72,000
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.