Assistant Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks an Assistant Marketing Manager for the Kids CN Marketing department.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Assistant Manager who nerds out about kid's entertainment, animation, and games as much as we do. This candidate should have a background in marketing with experience supporting strategy teams, managing multiple projects and collaborating across disciplines. They should also have familiarity with how to collect, organize and translate data into compelling stories and actionable insights.
The Assistant Manager role will work hand-in-hand with the brand team, gain formidable knowledge into brand strategies at every stage, and contribute collaboratively to strategy planning. The primary focus of the role will be to create and maintain a master database of our brand strategies and insights. They will know each show and campaign thoroughly - producing comprehensive documentation on how we've positioned shows and messaged premieres, understanding how we've reached out to audiences, recapping from memory how our campaigns have performed over time, and responding with detailed answers to quick turn questions from colleague teams and executive stakeholders. In addition to maintaining this master library and communicating with multiple teams, the Assistant Manager will support colleagues create brand strategies, manage projects and campaigns, and prepare analytics and insights reports.
• Building and maintaining a master library of brand strategies and insights
• Collaborating on brand positioning and strategies to guide the success of a brand short and long term
• Creating, updating, and communicating project documents and presentations to align stakeholders and executives on objectives, deliverables, progress, and post mortems.
• General coordination and communication for marketing projects: working with partners, wrangling assets, working proactively toward milestones, communicating cross-departmentally, and meeting deadlines
• Analyzing data and developing insights that lead to deepened engagement and consideration with our audiences.
• Identifying new industry trends that will captivate our audiences
• 2-3 years of marketing experience with a focus on strategy support and project management
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media
• Extremely organized & excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to take direction and follow through
• Accountability for all projects and assignments
• Experience working within a team and ability to contribute and fulfill collaborative projects
• Willingness to learn how to read and translate data into actionable insights
• Knowledge of social/shareable trends that extend brand value
• Passion and strong understanding of Cartoon Network brands and a passion for animated entertainment, emerging media, and youth culture
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.