Assistant Manager, Portfolio Partnerships
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 5:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Manager, Portfolio Partnerships jobs in Remote-NY
Search all Assistant Manager, Portfolio Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - Remote
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Bleacher Report Assistant Manager of Portfolio Partnerships will facilitate revenue generation speci?cally for portfolio brands on behalf of the content & programming teams. This role will alleviate the compression that the current RFP process causes on the creative side and provide advocacy for the B/R brand. It will also provide an accountable individual across the aisle for our sales team to help close deals. This person will also be the glue between B/R content & programming and a number of tangential teams that seek to collaborate both internally & externally
• The Asst Mgr, Portfolio Partnerships will represent each portfolio brand's overarching direction as pertains to sales & sponsorship by acting as the main counterpoint to Integrated Strategy (an internal advocacy team for Sales) for RFP's that involve portfolio brands
• Leaning on content expertise, strong internal relationships & solution-oriented mindset, will provide packaging options that satisfy brands while also protecting B/R brand identity & engagement rate
• Works alongside Sr Mgr, B/R Partnerships teammates on constant education & strategic alignment with IS re: best practices, new products & innovative sponsorship opportunities.
• Manage ops functions once sold email goes out including (but not limited to) input of requirements/scheduling in AirTable, gathering of branded materials (end cards, etc) & proactively making sure that brands have whitelisted for ''paid partnership'' tagging. Accountability that sponsored content is executed as prescribed.
• Collaboration with Insights/Analytics to measure performance of campaigns, as well.
• Proactively pitching tentpole packages/ideas and regularly updating menus & media kits by staying plugged into content & programming planning
• Champion diversity
• Embody a group that prides itself on camaraderie associated with ''best in class''
• Strong understanding of what goes into social media programming & content creation
• Experience in --- or at least awareness of --- RFP process
• Ability to manage up and down, working closely with company leadership
• Experience managing teams working in digital media and social media environments
• Proven leadership skills, con?dent in team building, mentoring and guiding talent
• Ability to inspire, educate and empower others to produce their best work
• Value a culture of experimentation, calculated risk and innovation
• Established relationships with creatives throughout the landscape
• Value diversity of sta?, content, audience
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Agile, comfortable working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a natural ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Ability to build relationships and cross-departmental partnerships
• Desire to always improve, learn and grow
• Deep understanding of digital landscape, social platforms, and technology trends
• In tune with contemporary hockey, internet, and youth culture trends
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.