Assistant Manager, Broadcast Content Operations
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Assistant Manager, Client Services – Operations is responsible for overseeing the delivery of content, assets and metadata to internal partners and external clients ranging from local to global businesses.
Working closely with WM Sales and Distribution teams, Programming Teams, Content Operations teams, Technical Operations teams, Direct to Consumer teams, other internal stakeholders, and vendors, the Assistant Manager will provide support and advice on content availability, negotiate and collate delivery schedules, manage and closely track fulfilment of contractual obligations and / or service requirements, and any associated costs.
The Assistant Manager must ensure all client servicing functions operate smoothly and efficiently while innovating to adapt to changing business needs and maintaining clear and timely communications with all parties.
Inventory Management - 30%
• Work with global and local teams to produce, update and maintain detailed content and asset inventories.
• Provide research into inventories and asset repositories to provide feedback on asset availability based on requests from various internal teams.
• Manage brand assets inventory and materials.
• Work closely with Acquisition, Programming and Legal teams to ensure the necessary rights, branding and / or windows are in place for deal fulfillment and provide feedback accordingly
Material Deliveries - 40%
• Work closely with Content Operations and TQC teams to design and implement appropriate workflows according to different deal requirements, volumes, timelines, costs and other parameters.
• Liaise with the necessary parties to negotiate and build content and asset processing and delivery schedules and carefully track progress through to delivery.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of brand and client requirements, including technical specifications, according to the needs of all deals and ensure these are communicated and fulfilled.
• When necessary, work with vendors or Content Operations team to outsource processing and delivery according to timelines and specifications.
• Issue vendor POs, manage invoices and track budgets.
Communication - 20%
• Liaise with internal stakeholders, clients and vendors to ensure all requirements are clearly documented and communicated. Keep all parties informed of changes and provide regular progress updates.
Innovation - 10%
• Explore and implement methods of improving and streamlining processes.
• Work closely with local and international teams to develop, test and implement global supply chain workflows and systems with internal and external content delivery fulfilment in mind
• Degree or equivalent experience in Media / Technology / Project Management
• Broad knowledge and experience in working in an operational role in broadcast or direct to consumer media
• Ability to manage projects and solve logistical problems
• Above average skills in organizing workflows and driving results, plus a strong eye for detail
• Ability to demonstrate strong client / stakeholder management skills
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken
• Years of experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar or related role
• General knowledge of the broadcast and direct to consumer media industries
• Fluent in a core Asian language e.g., Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia
• Experience in managing across multiple teams
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.