Assistant Crewing Manager
Full Time Job
Assistant Crewing Manager (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
WarnerMedia seeks an Assistant Crewing Manager for the Freelance department. The Assistant Crewing Manager for NBA TV & Bleacher Report will assist with day to day functions of the Remote Crewing department. Duties include, scheduling of personnel, managing crew grids, working with local crewing companies, assessing qualifications for individual positions per sport, and preparation of crewing materials for distribution.
• Hiring core positions and local remote crews.
• Scheduling in databases.
• Update and manage crew contact information.
• Manage crew grids for Television series and individual shows.
• Communicate the status of productions regarding crew.
• Prepare crewing materials for distribution.
• Create work orders and other needed information in the scheduling system.
• Enter personnel and times into work orders.
• Travel as needed.
• Knowledge of Remote Television productions.
• Degree preferred in Television Production.
• Computer literacy to include, Concur, WorkDay, Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook. ScheduALL, Media Pulse, and Xytech a plus.
• Strong communication skills to converse with Technical crews and local crewing companies.
• At least five years of Television Production experience.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrate knowledge of technical crew positions and duties for remote TV Productions.
• Knowledge of ENG/EFP crewing.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.